Thursday, February 11, 2010

Minulet Pills In Uk How Can I Conceive After I Stop Taking Minulet?

How can i conceive after i stop taking minulet? - minulet pills in uk

Minulet I have for many years. I married there 2 weeks and stop taking the pill immediately. After 4-5 days I started to bleed. After the bleeding lasts for several days, I took the pill because it is difficult to sex with my husband cuz have stopped bleeding after taking the pill. can someone tell me exactly how to design, if I could only have sex while taking the pill without the pill started bleeding, I? How long should I wait until the bleeding stops completely? I need all the help that is possible. BTW, my husband and I are now 32, so we want the children as soon as possible. Thank you for all ur help.

1 comments:

talisman... said...

The reason it started to bleed, because you no longer fall on the pill and hormone levels. The same happens during the "off" week to week. The bleeding would have stopped in a few days.

Post a Comment