Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coin Earrings How Much Is A 449 To 413 BC Ancient Greek Coin Worth?

How much is a 449 to 413 BC ancient greek coin worth? - coin earrings

I have a number from 449 to 413 BC Ancient Greece and I know how it is.
Obverse: head of Athena right in crested helmet adorned Athens three olives leaves and flowers move, earrings and necklace with round
Reverse: Owl with closed wings standing on the right side. ATE ago. Olive Branch Crescent and back. Everyone in the deep square incuse
Know a business that EVG me money for it?

6 comments:

katipapa... said...

Take it into a museum! It is a very valuable piece. Things culture should not be kept in the house. Return to your place, and I am sure I have something for your kindness.

kendra h said...

Hahaha good. You can probably take to the bank and exchanged against the euro. I think the expiration date is 2010.

If it really is, and you live outside of Greece, as well as donate to a museum to avoid the charge of theft of fast antiques. Even if you live in Greece do not dub, probably, the private property of an ancient coin.

Hara P said...

It is illegal to sell the piece itself, and if you try, you can have some consequences of the law.

I know that many stores can give u some money for them. where are u?

xjoizey said...

Maybe $ 40 - $ 50
Jump to
http://www.ancientcoins.ca

Min Tous Kiklous Terates said...

u are stupid? or just laziness?
Lady take numinast question .. and values .. How someone is to see how much of their value here? I swear to God ... Today's kids are so stupid ... You do not know what a ticket is $ 20 these days .. Stock market.debacle hello .. watch for news.

Trek T said...

Hmmm ... I do not pretend to do much on an ancient coin in my possession, at least one form of government the power to do this ...

Post a Comment