Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spa D NATURAL HOMEMADE RECIPES FOR SPA DAY PLEASEE?? Soon:D?

NATURAL HOMEMADE RECIPES FOR SPA DAY PLEASEE?? soon:D? - spa d

I wanted to treat myself a little in a day spa at home: D The only problem ... I have no idea what I'm doing. Haha I was hoping someone could tell me what to do, as a remedy for acne home to reduce, eliminate dark circles, hydrate skin, etc.. It would be much appreciated ... PLEASE later in the next 10-15 minutes! Thank you so so so so so much! ALSO ... some nice home-care moisturizing hair is incredible too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, start with a steam facial. You can boil water and make delicious things like green tea, mint, basil and lemon and cover your head with a towel while he was boiling over a cup of water. Can not burn, but a little warm. Then try gently with a clean cloth around your fingers, which are able to pop-pop. You can make a face mask with bananas, yogurt, honey, oats, avocado that we love to give it moisture and a small bowl. I love the mix of bananas, oatmeal and honey. Let rinse for about 15 minutes long. I recommend you to a facial moisturizer is very light, but after that, and what he thinks he has to share. For hands, I recommend a scrub of sugar. Only a mixture of sugar and olive oil and rub between your hands and massage well. Will baby soft afterwards. You can try your feet the same treatment even after a bath in warm water, a little salt on my feet a month if you have to. Then you can see the dead skin with a foot file to scrub, and make your nails as you like. For rubbing the feet of your child, very sweet in many lotions and then a plastic bag and then in socks and sleep with them overnight. For your skin in the body of sugar great work, and then moisture very well. Be sure to beautiful music, candles and perhaps do not know enough to make a mess.

Post a Comment