Saturday, January 16, 2010

Texas Title Insurance Premium Rates Can I Avoid Applying For A Salvaged Title If I Retain Ownership In Texas?

Can I avoid applying for a salvaged title if I retain ownership in Texas? - texas title insurance premium rates

I live in Texas and supports the insurance, it ranks as a total loss again in a car accident in November.
The insurance company offered me $ 1400 to lose the property to the vehicle and must produce a stored is with the State of Texas as the current record is null and void if they accept the offer of the company d insurance.
Question:
If I simply ignore the insurance company decides not to accept their offer of $ 1400, and then choose to pay to fix the vehicle itself, there are consequences that may occur later? Since I will not sign an agreement not see how to explain the insurance will be required or allowed in a state of loss, there's nothing to pay. I think that by asking for a salvaged title and I'm afraid it is more important, higher insurance premiums in the future.

Finally, even though I indicated no intention to transfer the ownership of the vehicle that I should ask for a recorded title, if the insurance pays an excellent tooled a loss of 100%. Is there another way to his offer of $ 1400, accept no for an emergency?

Thank you.

2 comments:

George A said...

You can not eat the cake and it too.
You can use the vehicle and the insurance offered to stop a salvage title, or you can take the money and the insurance company keeps the car.

Charlie said...

Not if your offer is accepted, you must apply for a title to save. However, after the necessary repairs and have verified, you can also use a regular degree.

Post a Comment