Monday, January 4, 2010

Eye Exam Houston I Recently Went In For An Eye Exam And Found That The Doctor Is Actually An Optometrist Assistant.?

I recently went in for an eye exam and found that the doctor is actually an optometrist assistant.? - eye exam houston

I think a little consideration and contacts, and all, I'm the guy was a real optician, it was not! He was an optician's assistant (and he has not been verified). Did I say it is illegal for an optician's assistant to impersonate a doctor and a prescription for contact lenses and I feel they were cheated, they have my test very quickly and I thought at the time maybe this man knows what he did. However, I noticed recently that the glasses were donated and paid for, that takes me three times as high as those paid by other companies paid, plus a load of 150 tests. What should I at this point, because they refused to give me a refund. What the State Department here (in Houston, TX) can I call to investigate .... I take these bastards are!

2 comments:

Mills said...

Is it not an optometrist or ophthalmologist, is required to forgery of prescriptions for less, and it is a crime. It depends on your actions against any damage they cause to their vision. That a qualified doctor and referral would be away from potentially dangerous drugs. It is hard to tell from my limited knowledge of the situation, if they qualified for the parties, the review has received. Some opticians can create a variety of eye-testing run in the context of tasks, but in general, are primarily responsible for the adaptation of lenses and manufacturing, the process is through the requirements of the licensing office. When he raised openly as someone who was not in force, then it is morally unacceptable for him as an agent of such company. I would like to start with the eye clinic and inform their superiors, and if it is not effective, then you resolve to take the legal action. You can contact the State Board of Pharmacy is wrong and that the SLAor demand, made a complaint against the eyes of the clinic on the file. It's easy when you start them all. It's bad enough that effort, but if there is a danger to his vision, not just a simple matter most.

finaldx said...

http://www.tob.state.tx.us/

These are the people who complain. It sounds as if they were a scam operation, and should be reviewed.

Sorry for the experience to happen but if not suffer much longer.

Post a Comment